Our rubber and synthetic grass softfall systems reduce the risk of playground or play space head injury. All Glooloop surfaces comply with the requirements of AS/NZ4422:2016 and certification is issued on completion. Some of the benefits of the Glooloop Systems are:
- The wetpour nature of the rubber and stone products allows easy installation around existing fixed structures, inclines, slopes, radii and hard to reach areas and guarantees smooth transition between awkward levels.
A perfect solution for creating or improving equal access ramps.
- Huge range of colours from rustic and earthy reds and greens through to lolly bright purples and yellows will suit most landscape and architectural schemes. The colour selection can also be used to delineate and highlight areas for attention such as pedestrian walkway only or caution.
- Minimal preparation required to resurface existing hard surface means wetpour is an ideal overlay solution to refurbish cracked concrete or asphalt paths, courts and slabs or cover unsightly timber or aggregate, providing a smooth level surface.
- Soft feel improves comfort levels for people working for prolonged periods in the standing position.
- Raking and screeding produces an improved surface level and finish to existing uneven surfaces.
- All weather semi-permeable surface allows for quick drainage and a dryer, all-year playing surface.
- Plastic Sprig and Stud resistance protects footwear and surfaces in and around club houses, walkways and change rooms.
- Very high durability and hard wearing.
- Permeable structure allows water and oxygen to penetrate the surface therefore having much less impact than other hard landscaping options such as concrete or asphalt. When used for tree surrounds this effect will reduce the tendency for the root system to surface and cause further damage to surrounding structures.
- The porous nature of the product also means a reduction in the runoff and decreased pressure on surface drainage. It actively reduces pollution cause by normal water runoff to open drains by returning water to the natural water table. Alternatively water can be redirected to a water tank system.
- Provides a hard surface solution to wet areas, low lying landscapes and suspended floors.